Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-09-23

Remember This by Tanya Palamarchuk


Hello everyone!
Tanya here.
I made LO with my favorite paper by 7 dots Studio! At this time I worked with Soulmates Collection.


I have a few photo of process.
1. I choose clear photo and paper from Soulmates Collection


2. I combined it with another piece of paper from this collection, the torn one.


3. I love stickers and die-cut so I have added them to different parts of the background.


4. Time to create some texture!
I used TCW stencil and texture paste with sand



Some black stamping, a few embellishments and my project is done!






Mixed Media Place supplies

1 comment:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.