Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-02-15

In My Heart - art journal page by Sylwia


Hello Arty Souls! Sylwia here with art journal page. This time I decided to work in my denim journal designed by Finnabair. I love the fact that it has also fabric inserts so you can test your favourite art supplies on different surfaces.



I wanted to create more 3D look to my pages so I decided to make fabric hearts which I painted with Art Alchemy Paint (Rusty Red and Bleck Berry).



I gessoed the page with Heavy Body Gesso by Liquitex and I also used 7 Dots Stencils with the same gesso.



When the page was dry, I added some Mica Flakes using 3D Gel Medium by Prima.



Then I added colour with acrylics.



The next step was to add some trims and laces to create more texture.



I also added Glass Glitter by Prima for a spark.



I also added a bit of stuffing to the hearts to make them puffy and 3D.




I hope you get inspired by this projects. Hugs! Sylwia (TandiArt)


Mixed Media Place supplies:



1 comment:

  1. beautiful! love the unique look of this....thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.