Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-06-02

Rusty project by Arantzazu



Hi! Arantzazu here!
This is my first project for Mixed Media Place, I hope you like it ...

For this first post I wanted to risk a little and use as support a plastic egg-cup, yes, it´s a little bit crazy. Let's start!

The first step was to apply a black gesso coat to cover the entire surface.



Then I applied some touches of graphite texture paste.




I wanted an old, worn and rusted effect so, nothing better than rust effect pastes.



And finally I decorated with embellishments.






And that´s all! see you soon! ;)

Mixed Media Place supplies:


11 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.